EDS0070 Vibration sensor
- The EDS vibration sensor measures vibration on a 0-1023 scale.
- vib_level -- current level
- vib_peak -- recent peak level
- vib_max and vib_min largest and smallest vibration level since power-up.
- Like the other EDS environmental sensors the level can trigger
- relay (optional component)
Here is an example of the sensor in use:
the sensor was briefly shaken at 10 seconds and more vigorously at 37 seconds then slowly moved at 65 seconds.
the data collection script is:
while : ;
do z=`date +%s`;
for y in vib_level vib_peak vib_min vib_max;
do z=$z,`$x/$y` ;
echo $z >> ~/vib.cvs ; sleep 1 ;