- Synopsis (man page)
- owmon is a visual program showing the status of owserver.
- Information includes 1-wire statistics, topology, and settings.
- owmon is purely for information, no changes to owserver or the 1-wire bus can occur.
- monitoring occurs over the network using the owserver protocol. owserver can be local or remote.
- owmon has only one prerequisite (tcl/tk ) and runs on most computing platforms.
- Command line
Monitor owserver at default port (4304)
owmonMonitor owserver on port 3000
owmon -s 3000Monitor remote owserver
owmon -s 192.168.0.2:2302
- Main screen
- Bus list